We’re Hunter and Johnson, a boutique iPhone consultancy based in San Francisco who’ve been focused full time on iPhone apps since May 2008. Our accomplishments with our clients include:
- An app that’s made it to #1 in 18 countries, and the top 10 in 83 countries.
- An iPad app in Apple’s ‘most popular apps of all time‘.
- An iPhone app in the Time Magazine best apps of 2011.
- Over 6 million downloads of our apps.
- 12 apps published in the app store.
We can help you create your iPhone app and make it a success – our services include iPhone app design, development, training & team mentoring, and iPhone app marketing assistance. We have over 20 years of professional software development experience from our backgrounds with startups and consultancies, building web and client server apps for consumer, IT, and vertical markets. We’ve now been immersed in all things iPhone for three years, we can guide you in all the iPhone technologies and the unique design and marketing considerations. We’re happy to assist your in house team get up to speed with iPhone app development and marketing.
You can reach us by emailing markj at markj dot net, and you can also find me at LinkedIn.
iPhone Team Coaching and Training
The iPhone SDK, App Store, mobile user experience, Objective-C…, with so many new things to learn about, building an in-house iPhone team is a big challenge. We’d like to help you with training, coaching, and expertize on call for your developers, designers, and product managers. We can provide help with:
- Development team coaching including design and code reviews, problem solving when they get stuck.
- Developer cross training to Cocoa Touch and Objective-C.
- App development, including complex client-server-database iPhone apps with media streaming, locally cached content, 3D.
- Setting up all the accounts with Apple, certificates, provisioning.
- Project launch and planning.
- Understanding the app store market and app product strategy.
- Marketing help, App Store specific marketing strategies, exploration of different revenue models.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Performance engineering and capacity planning for the server side of your app.