- Launch Duck You and type the body of your email.
- Whenever the undo toolbar appears, you can tap it to undo Apple's auto-corrections.
- Tapping "Review" allows you to step through all auto-corrections.
- When your message is ready, tap "Email" and the Mail app will appear with the email you've typed.
- To use Duck You to reply to an email, *first* launch the Mail app, start a reply, and then switch over to Duck You to compose your message. Tap "Email" when done, and the text you typed will appear in the Mail app as a reply.
- Works in Landscape mode too.